Asset Management Analyst (all genders)
|Employer:||B Capital Partners AG|
|Location:||Bahnhofstrasse 58, 8001 Zürich|
B CAPITAL PARTNERS is an independent investment house based in Zurich, specialised exclusively on sustainable, traditional as well as next generation infrastructure with capital invested and advised in excess of around EUR 3bn across Europe.
As a growing asset manager operating in a dynamic, transitioning environment, we are always interested to find talented and enthusiastic people to strengthen our high calibre team.
In particular, we are looking to add a highly motivated Asset Management Analyst to support the Asset Management Team in the successful day-to-day as well as strategic management of sustainable investments in energy infrastructure assets. Relations.
How can you make a difference and add value?
- Contribute to managing assets, analyze operations-derived data and generate valuable insights, generate and execute value-enhancing initiatives;
- Plan financials as necessary for treasury management;
- Prepare periodic reports on the performance of the portfolio companies, handle financial reporting coordination, collect data and KPIs and other performance data collection, interrogation and consolidation;
- Prepare, update and own financial models;
- Monitor and analyze ESG-based topics in the course of asset management, as well as in the context of assessing new opportunities;
- Screen, analyze and -potentially also- originate investment opportunities and support during transaction execution, including the coordination of internal and external parties.
Who we are looking for?
- You are a highly motivated, independent problem solver, with an ownership mentality and a passion for quality and consistency;
- You enjoy quantitative work and have a knack for deriving meaning from numbers;
- You spot opportunities and find solutions to challenges where others see problems;
- You have a good understanding of energy markets and infrastructure;
- You have 2-4 years of experience in financial modeling, data management, controlling and reporting, ESG performance reporting, valuations and M&A;
- You are a proficient user of MS Excel, Powerpoint and Word;
- You have 2-4 years of experience in an asset management position in the financial services sector (preferably in private markets/infrastructure);
- You have an academic degree;
- You speak fluent German and English, French is a plus;
- You are resident in Switzerland.
- An agile employer who truly believes in sustainability – environmental, social and governance – and cares for individual needs;
- A non-hierarchical company culture with people helping each other in the spirit of wanting to jointly move B Capital to its next successes;
- A dynamic, experienced, international, and motivated team, which is passionate about what it does – sustainable infrastructure investments;
- High ethical standards and social values – without compromise;
- Supportive environment, which gives freedom and room for own ideas;
- An office in downtown Zurich;
- Flexible working hours and home office (hybrid solution);
- Attractive remuneration package.