Institutional Sales/Business Development Associate – Infrastructure Funds (all genders)
|Employer:||B Capital Partners AG|
|Location:||Bahnhofstrasse 58, 8001 Zürich|
B CAPITAL PARTNERS is an independent investment house based in Zurich, specialised exclusively on sustainable, traditional as well as next generation infrastructure with capital invested and advised in excess of around EUR 3bn across Europe. As a growing asset manager operating in a dynamic, transitioning environment, we are always interested to find talented and enthusiastic people to strengthen our high calibre team.
In particular, we are looking to add a highly motivated Sales/Business Development Associate to support the Partners in the acquisition of further investors, who has the potential to become Head of Investor Relations.
How can you make a difference and add value?
- Acquisition of institutional and/or UHNI investors;
- Participation in marketing activities, such as conferences;
- Organisation and preparations of investor meetings with the Partners;
- Preparation of marketing material for investor meetings;
- Building/maintaining investor relationships through regular contact/updates;
- Ongoing maintenance/input in our CRM;
- Research investor data and news via databases, online articles, etc.
Who are we looking for?
- You love and breath sales, you are passionate about what you do!
- You are a highly motivated “hunting” personality with the ambition to accelerate within B Capital;
- You spot opportunities and find solutions to challenges where others see problems;
- You can listen to ensure you understand investors’ needs;
- You have strong project management skills;
- Academic degree;
- 3-5 years of experience in a sales position in the financial services sector (preferably in private markets/infrastructure);
- Native German speaking and fluent in English, French welcome.
- An agile employer who truly believes in sustainability – environmental, social and governance – and cares for individual needs;
- A non-hierarchical company culture with people helping each other in the spirit of wanting to jointly move B Capital to its next successes;
- A dynamic, experienced, international, and motivated team, which is passionate about what it does – sustainable infrastructure investments;
- High ethical standards and social values – we do not compromise on those;
- Supportive environment, which gives freedom and room for own ideas;
- An office in downtown Zurich;
- Flexible working hours and home office (hybrid solution);
- Attractive remuneration package.
Please send your application documents to:
B Capital Partners AG
Or apply online:
We look forward to receiving your application!