October 19th at 03:50 - 04:30 PM CET - PEI Global Summit - Berlin, Panel with Konstantin von Falkenhausen
- Comparing today with previous crises - the GFC, the dotcom crash and more
- How the recovery is shaping up in Q4 2021
- Which sectors feature the best opportunities for growth and why?
October 21st, 11:30 AM CET - 12:15 PM CET, PEI Energy Transition Forum - Panel with Dr. Barbara Weber, Why green hydrogen is key to realising ambitious net zero targets
- Why green hydrogen is attracting more attention from infrastructure investors?
- What is the level of regulatory support for hydrogen?
- How does green hydrogen blend into/modify traditional value chains?
- What are the new business models around green hydrogen?
- Will hydrogen live up to the hype or are there cheaper alternatives?
September 29th, 2021 at 16:15 CET - Panel discussion with Paolo Alemanni about "Financing Sustainable Marine and Freshwater Infrastructure" report (CEDA, IADC, Vital Ports, in partnership with B Capital Partners and Swiss Re).
Panellist including: Paolo Alemanni, B Capital Partners, Switzerland - Torsten Thiele, Institute for Advanced Sustainability Studies, Germany - Lotte Vandekeybus, DEME, Belgium
To what extent do renewables qualify as ESG? Should LPs invest in funds that combine renewables with midstream oil & gas, fracking or power investing supporting coal fired plants? How do these funds meet ESG requirements?